“I have been fortunate to use Bond over the years and they have provided solutions to seemingly impossible problems on several occasions. I would not hesitate to recommend Bond to anyone looking for a professional, forward thinking company who take pride in their work - a pleasure to work with.”
Field Service Engineer and Site Supervisor for IT and Audio-visual installations on board Superyachts
As our client base is growing, we are looking for an organized team player with a technical understanding to support us full-time, mainly out of our Hamburg, Germany office
Your new tasks
- Hands on installation and upgrade work for IT- and Audio-visual systems on board superyachts
- Hardware installation, cable termination, system troubleshooting, testing and commissioning
- Service, support and maintenance visits to our existing yacht clients
- Providing remote maintenance and support via telephone
- Assisting with the updating of technical drawings and documentation
- Assisting with basic software installation and commissioning tasks, supported by software experts via remote access
- Leading and organizing installation teams on site
- Closely cooperating with the project engineer and project manager
- Helping with system handover to the ship’s crew as well as basic crew training
Who are we looking for?
- You love to travel
- You have relevant professional experience with a focus on the installation of electronics systems
- You have technical qualifications e.g. in the IT, audio-visual, broadcast, event, electronics or electrical industries
- You are passionate about technology and enjoy problem solving and learning
- You have good analytical skills for troubleshooting
- You are interested in interfacing with clients and professionals from different trades
- You are a team player who is also able to work independently
- You bring strong communications skills, and enjoy doing things right
- You have good English skills
- You have a driving license, class B minimum (normal automobiles)
What we offer
- A steady and dedicated team with direct communication structures as well as lots of humour
- The opportunity to learn, grow and to take responsibility
- Diverse and challenging tasks and projects around the world
- Daily handling of high-end technologies from a variety of different technical fields
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- A salaried full-time employment contract with 30 vacation days per year
You are not sure if you completely match the profile, but the job description is still appealing?
If you are interested or have questions, please send us your application and CV, in English, via email to HHfirstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Find out more about Bond: www.bondtm.com
Applications End: Friday 31st of July 2020
Shore based role City of LONDON..
Most of your duties would be in providing remote assistance to the on-board ETO, arranging training, scheduling regular maintenance visits and providing immediate support as required. This would require a willingness to travel at short notice when the situation dictates.
Applications End: Wednesday 4th of March 2020
ETO required to join 70M M/Y currently wintering in Southern France, reporting to the Chief Engineers you will be solely responsible for implementing any upgrades, ongoing maintenance and daily troubleshooting aboard the vessel.
Permanent Role with 60 days annual leave , to 6500 euros pcm, immediate start.
CV in writing to: email@example.com
Posted on behalf of Warren Groombridge, Sovren Crew (Engineering Department)
Applications End: Friday 31st of January 2020
Start: by end of March, could be April
Package: Salary Euros; 176 days leave – 2/2 rotation including return economy flights
Itinerary: Middle East for summer season
Posted on behalf of Hill Robinson.
Log in for full details and requirements.
Applications End: Wednesday 1st of April 2020
Bond Technology Management was founded in 2007 and is the leading technical management company for on-board Audio Visual, IT, Communications, Security and Navigation systems for the most advanced super yacht new builds and refit projects.
What is the role about?
As Senior IT Support Engineer at Bond Technology Management (Bond TM), you will be joining a strong team of IT professionals that support some of world’s most luxurious private yachts and estates. In this role you will provide support to our customers on Network equipment, Servers, Desktops, Storages etc. This could also include support on Software and office-based systems.
You will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure, ensure that SLA’s are met and that service tickets are fulfilled. The installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting you will work on will be focused on Windows Systems, Virtual Infrastructure, Email Infrastructure and Backup Infrastructure.
Other responsibilities of this role may include:
- Manage support cases based on priorities to enable quick resolution that exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Create and administer clear, concise documentation to avoid recurring issues
- Supporting and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects
- Create “How to” documentation for clients
- Collaborate and have a valued input into IT Support team progression
- Complete administrative duties associated with service tickets (e.g. time entry and documentation updates) according to process and procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure escalation procedures, policies and working practices are adhered to
To be successful in this role you will be able to adapt quickly and be able to work in an enthusiastic and driven team of IT Professionals. You will be someone that can flourish in a high pace and stressful environment and remain composed and focused on providing excellent service to our customers. You will also have the following experience/skills:
- At least five years’ experience as an IT Support Engineer
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows System with application support skills.
- You possess good diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- You are specialized in at least three of the technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge of backup solutions and implementation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to deliver against strict deadlines and agreed targets
- Willingness to participate in the on-call rotation covering evenings and weekends is a requirement.
The following skills are not required to fulfill this position, but are a plus:
- Knowledge of WAN / LAN concepts
- Experience in CCNA Routing and Switching
- Experience with storage solutions and implementations
- Knowledge of Firewall/UTM products
- Knowledge of Linux will be an advantage
- MCSA or MCSE certification is a bonus
There will be travel involved in this role and therefore we can only consider candidates with legal proof of right to work in the European Economic Zone. Applicants that do not comply to this will not be reviewed.
Applications End: Thursday 30th of April 2020