Start: by end of November
Package: Salary Euros; 176 days leave – 2/2 rotation including return economy flights
Posted on behalf of Hill Robinson.
Log in for full details and requirements.
Applications End: Saturday 30th of November 2019
Bond Technology Management Ltd. is an international company providing consultancy, system design and project management for audio-visual entertainment-, communications, IT and security systems on board of private superyachts. Bond TM has offices in Cyprus, Amsterdam, Monaco, Barcelona, Brisbane and Hamburg.
Our activities comprise the consultancy of yacht owners, development of functional and technical specifications, the coordination of tender processes and the integration management on board. Our projects include new builds, the support of operational yachts as well as refit and repair management.
In order to increase our team in Hamburg we are looking for a team player with a talent for organization and a technical understanding.
Technical background combined with commercial experience in technology industries such as sound and light, audio/video or IT.
Organising abilities and a passion for smooth project processes
Self-motivated and able to prioritize and identify necessary tasks
Strong analytical abilities
Good command of German and English
Collaboration with the Sales Engineering, Project Management and Accounting to form sales offers for our yacht projects
Interface with the Sales Teams in our other international offices and sister companies (Amsterdam, Monaco, Barcelona, Mallorca, London)
Assist project managers with commercial project coordination
Product research, price evaluation and comparison
Hardware procurement, inventory control
Coordinate hardware suppliers, delivery schedules and conditions
Help manage clients and organize customer support
Customer care and follow ups after projects and service visits
Assist with scheduling and resource planning for support and service teams
Supervision of shipping and logistics
A dedicated team with direct communication structure
A variety of technology fields
Versatile and challenging tasks
Daily handling of high-end technologies
International working atmosphere
You believe you don’t completely match the profile? The job description is still appealing?
Please send us your application with CV in English via email to Sandy Schröder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications End: Tuesday 31st of December 2019
Bond Technology Management was founded in 2007 and is the leading technical management company for on-board Audio Visual, IT, Communications, Security and Navigation systems for the most advanced super yacht new builds and refit projects.
What is the role about?
As Senior IT Support Engineer at Bond Technology Management (Bond TM), you will be joining a strong team of IT professionals that support some of world’s most luxurious private yachts and estates. In this role you will provide support to our customers on Network equipment, Servers, Desktops, Storages etc. This could also include support on Software and office-based systems.
You will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure, ensure that SLA’s are met and that service tickets are fulfilled. The installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting you will work on will be focused on Windows Systems, Virtual Infrastructure, Email Infrastructure and Backup Infrastructure.
Other responsibilities of this role may include:
- Manage support cases based on priorities to enable quick resolution that exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Create and administer clear, concise documentation to avoid recurring issues
- Supporting and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects
- Create “How to” documentation for clients
- Collaborate and have a valued input into IT Support team progression
- Complete administrative duties associated with service tickets (e.g. time entry and documentation updates) according to process and procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure escalation procedures, policies and working practices are adhered to
To be successful in this role you will be able to adapt quickly and be able to work in an enthusiastic and driven team of IT Professionals. You will be someone that can flourish in a high pace and stressful environment and remain composed and focused on providing excellent service to our customers. You will also have the following experience/skills:
- At least five years’ experience as an IT Support Engineer
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows System with application support skills.
- You possess good diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- You are specialized in at least three of the technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge of backup solutions and implementation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to deliver against strict deadlines and agreed targets
- Willingness to participate in the on-call rotation covering evenings and weekends is a requirement.
The following skills are not required to fulfill this position, but are a plus:
- Knowledge of WAN / LAN concepts
- Experience in CCNA Routing and Switching
- Experience with storage solutions and implementations
- Knowledge of Firewall/UTM products
- Knowledge of Linux will be an advantage
- MCSA or MCSE certification is a bonus
There will be travel involved in this role and therefore we can only consider candidates with legal proof of right to work in the European Economic Zone. Applicants that do not comply to this will not be reviewed.
Applications End: Tuesday 31st of December 2019