Bond Technology Management was founded in 2007 and is the leading technology management company for on-board Audio Visual, IT, Communications, Security and Navigation systems for the most advanced super yacht new builds and refit projects.
What is the role about?
As Senior IT Support Engineer at Bond Technology Management (Bond TM), you will be joining a strong team of IT professionals who support some of world’s most luxurious private yachts and estates. In this role you will provide support to our customers on Network equipment, Servers, Desktops, Storage, etc. This could also include support on Software and office-based systems. Register to view full job details.
You will be able to manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure, ensure that SLA’s are met and that service tickets are fulfilled. The installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting you will work on will be focused on Windows Systems, Virtual Infrastructure, Email Infrastructure and Backup Infrastructure.
Other responsibilities of this role may include:
- Manage support cases based on priorities to enable quick resolution that exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Create and administer clear, concise documentation to avoid recurring issues
- Supporting and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects
- Create “How to” documentation for clients
- Collaborate and have a valued input into IT Support team progression
- Complete administrative duties associated with service tickets (e.g. time entry and documentation updates) according to process and procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure escalation procedures, policies and working practices are adhered to
To be successful in this role you will be able to adapt quickly and be able to work in an enthusiastic and driven team of IT Professionals. You will be someone that flourish in a high pace and busy environment. You should also have the following experience/skills:
- At least five years’ experience as a Senior IT Support Engineer
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows System with application support skills.
- You possess good diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- You are specialized in at least two of the technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge of backup solutions and implementation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to deliver against strict deadlines and agreed targets
- Willingness to participate in the on-call rota covering evenings and weekends is a requirement.
The following skills are not required to fulfill this position however will be considered as beneficial:
- Knowledge of WAN / LAN concepts
- Experience in CCNA Routing and Switching
- Experience with storage solutions and implementations
- Knowledge of Firewall/UTM products
- Knowledge of Linux will be an advantage
- MCSA or MCSE certification is a bonus
There will be travel involved in this role and therefore we can only consider candidates with legal proof of right to work in the European Economic Zone. An above average salary will be paid to successful candidates who demonstrate a high level of the above skills.
How to apply
Please email your CV in English along with a cover/motivation letter to Hiring@bondtm.com