As our client base is growing, we are looking for an organized team player with a technical understanding to support us full-time, mainly out of our Hamburg, Germany office
Your new tasks
- Hands on installation and upgrade work for IT- and Audio-visual systems on board superyachts
- Hardware installation, cable termination, system troubleshooting, testing and commissioning
- Service, support and maintenance visits to our existing yacht clients
- Providing remote maintenance and support via telephone
- Assisting with the updating of technical drawings and documentation
- Assisting with basic software installation and commissioning tasks, supported by software experts via remote access
- Leading and organizing installation teams on site
- Closely cooperating with the project engineer and project manager
- Helping with system handover to the ship’s crew as well as basic crew training
Who are we looking for?
- You love to travel
- You have relevant professional experience with a focus on the installation of electronics systems
- You have technical qualifications e.g. in the IT, audio-visual, broadcast, event, electronics or electrical industries
- You are passionate about technology and enjoy problem solving and learning
- You have good analytical skills for troubleshooting
- You are interested in interfacing with clients and professionals from different trades
- You are a team player who is also able to work independently
- You bring strong communications skills, and enjoy doing things right
- You have good English skills
- You have a driving license, class B minimum (normal automobiles)
What we offer
- A steady and dedicated team with direct communication structures as well as lots of humour
- The opportunity to learn, grow and to take responsibility
- Diverse and challenging tasks and projects around the world
- Daily handling of high-end technologies from a variety of different technical fields
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- A salaried full-time employment contract with 30 vacation days per year
You are not sure if you completely match the profile, but the job description is still appealing?
If you are interested or have questions, please send us your application and CV, in English, via email to HHemail@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Find out more about Bond: www.bondtm.com